By Matt Stevens - IlliniGuys Staff Writer
August 2, 2023
(Cover photo courtesy Matt Stevens/IlliniGuys)
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. — Good afternoon and welcome to the only open Illinois men’s basketball practice session before Brad Underwood’s squad embarks on a two-week journey to Spain starting Thursday. The 90-minute session open to the media at the Ubben Practice Facility was the ninth of 10 allotted practice sessions before the Illini leave for the trip.
We’ll start with who was on both teams because sometimes this practice report will mention the blue and orange teams so in order to not . . .
Premium Members Only. Please Subscribe To View The Full Article
- One-stop destination for Illini sports news, analysis and interactive contents.
- Weekly podcasts including "Sturdy for 30" and "I on the Illini"
- Illini Guys Zoom Calls" during games and special events
- Special appearances by "Illini Legends" and other national sports personalities
- Video breakdowns and game analysis
- Owned, managed and run by diehard Illini fans for Illini fans everywhere