Illinois head coach Bret Bielema is confident that his coaches, players and staff all know the plan at quarterback in Iowa City this weekend. Will he share it before the 2:30 p.m. kickoff? No.
Matt Stevens, IlliniGuys Staff Writer
November 16, 2023
CHAMPAIGN — If Bret Bielema has his way, we’ll all find out together who Illinois will start at the quarterback on Saturday at Iowa City . . .
Premium Members Only. Please Subscribe To View The Full Article
- One-stop destination for Illini sports news, analysis and interactive contents.
- Weekly podcasts including "Sturdy for 30" and "I on the Illini"
- Illini Guys Zoom Calls" during games and special events
- Special appearances by "Illini Legends" and other national sports personalities
- Video breakdowns and game analysis
- Owned, managed and run by diehard Illini fans for Illini fans everywhere